AH Kyushu 検索

カスタム検索

8/16/2010

名曲・二篇

PacManご推薦


まだ、翻訳していなかった - AO



No.71
The Shadow Of Your smile
Lyrics by Paul Francis Webster


The shadow of your smile
When you are gone
Will color all my dreams and light the dawn
Look into my eyes, my love, and see
All the lovely things you are to me

Our wistful little star was far too high
A teardrop kissed your lips and so did I
Now when I remember spring
All the joy that love can bring
I will be remembering
The shadow of your smile



The Way We Were
Lyrics by Alan & Marilyn Bergman


Memories light the corners of my mind
Misty water colored memories of
the way we were
Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another for
the way we were.

Can it be that it was all so simple then
Or has time rewritten every line
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we?
Could we?

Memories may be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget
So it's the laughter we will remember
Whenever we remember...
The way we were...


0 件のコメント: